Thursday, December 07, 2006

Would you Care to Dance?



Would you care to dance with me?
~Wyld nz
---
I would love to, wait your not in a mosh pit are ya?
---
Those are nearly the first words I said to my wife over 19 years ago.

"Would you care to dance" and she said yes and it has been together
ever since. Best woman in the world. In 19 years we have NEVER had
an argument, loud words a couple times but no arguments and both
times it was how to split our wills vrs her 2 and my 3 kids. Out of
the 5 only 2 of mine need anything, the other 3 have more money than
God. I finally agreed an even split as she wanted and there hasn't
been a loud word in 12 years.

Hope your marrage is as good. (Both our first marriages were
shitty. Her's liked little girls and mine liked sex with everyone
except me.)

No matter where you go there you are.

---
Sorry, I don't know how
---
???
---
thnx 4 da advice
---
Have always wanted to dance but don't know how - too shy to learn
---
my 1st oceangram ,huh!
---
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'd LOVE to dance with you - I've not danced since
my wooden knee wa put in (it's not really wooden but Titanium) cc
detroit, MI USA 10.20.06
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
---
ok
---
No Dance but this.......

Subject: What Do Retired People
Do



Working people frequently ask retired people what
they do to make their days interesting.

Well for example, the other day Marilyn and I went
into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5
minutes.
When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We
went up
to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a
break?"
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi
turd.
He
glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So Marilyn called him a @#$head. He finished the second ticket and
put it

on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third
ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused
him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, we didn't care. we came into town by
bus.

We try to have a little fun each day now that we are retired. It's
important at our age.
---
I have been married twice and never danced at my own weddings...
---
Sorry no can do, I've got two left feet :D
UK
---
i'm not great at it but i'll give it a go ....
---
---
So, going back to the dancing 19 years ago thing, where were you? And
how is it possible that you have never had an argument? Thats neither
natural or possible! So, you agree on absolutely everything else? AND
how much money does God have anyway? How do you know? Sorry, shall
cease to analyse pedantically now...
Charley
---
yes, some of us have danced, and some of us haven't but the real
question is....

"You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
---
Hi I'm Sarah I'm 8yrs old and I just asked Santa for a Bella Pop Star
Studio for Christmas. I LOVE TO DANCE !!!! AR 11/10/06


---
back again to the 19 years ago thing. NO WONDER you have never had
an arguement if people in your family have so much money. Must be
lovely not to have money worries.
---
As of today my bride and I have bee married 31 years. In that time
we've had 2 houses, 8 cars, 5 dogs, and maybe 2 fights. We don't have
a lot of money but we don't buy things we can't afford. We pay off
all our credit cards (only really use one) at the end of he month.
Don't buy a car until we can pay cash. We did take a mortgage but had
about 50to put as a downpayment. Live simply within you means and
you'd be surprised at all the things you CAN afford. We've traveled
overseas every couple of years, eat well, don't feel deprived at all.
South MN, 11/15/2006
---
I would love to dance with you. I hope to have a wonderful second
marriage as well. Just waiting for the time to come.






~The above Oceangram was found by Sunny on Dec. 6, 2006~

No comments: