Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"the phone is always dead to me"

the phone is always dead to me, and i cant tell you the temperature is dropping.. it's colder than it ought to be in march.. but i stilll have a day or two ahead of me until i'm heading home and in your arms again.------------------------------March? It's August and blazing hot. It shouldn't be this hot. Just getting up makes me sweat.---------------I hear ya ~~ I am sweating while reading this. Don't want to sound ungrateful but a little cool air would be nice.---------------
---------------
Hot here in Maryland USA also
---
etu ovi suu luu ruu ja kuu

---
It's definately not hot here in nzd land
---
_____________
Central Air is a wonderful invention. Hello from Utah...OLS
---
It's been a beautiful summer here in Finland this year.
---
HotHotHot here in KY!
Staying inside today!
---

---
Yeah, this summer in finland is veeeery beautiful, sun is shining every day and night. But, I missing raining man...
---
Hot again here in Michigan. Cool air and March sounds kind of nice. danimari OLS
---
As every summer here in spain is hot and sunny. and no sign of rain.. i wish..i would rain. FINSP 8th aug 06
---
it`s rainy man...hallelujah..Finland 8-8-2006


Found by Sera at 2:57 pm

No comments: