Saturday, August 12, 2006

This is for Ty in Nebraska who is 9 and 3 quarters.

My name is Ty.I live in Nebraska.I am 9in3quarters.

---
Hi Ty! So you have a birthday in November? Hope it's a good one! I'm in Michigan
---
Hello from Missouri, don't rush growing up, its great being a kid!
---
Hi, Ty! My name is Renee and I live in NC. Enjoy being a kid!!!


auntierenee-nc
---
Hi Ty! I have a daughter is who 6 and three quarters and her name is Ry. Have a good summer.
---
Hi Ty!
Hope you've been having a great summer!
- Jazzdoll in Oregon

---
Have a great summer, my step daughter in just 9, its a lovely time x
---
HAPPY 3/4 BIRTHDAY
---
it will be my half birthday on the 21 of august. then i will be 18 in 6 months!
---
Hi kids. Don't forget to eat your peanut butter!

SNC
---
Hello from NC-Kutiepie
---
Hey Ty and any other kids out there, my seven year old boy says Hi!
---
Привет, Ти!!!
С почти праздником.
Москва
---
Hi ty! My son is 9 and will be 10 in november. I hope your having a good summer.
Meri in North carolina
---
Surely Ty said that s/he is nine 'inches' and 3/4. So, it's not a kid, it's a munchkin - duh!!
Sugarpuff TES
---
Hi Ty
---
A fairy?
---
Hello from Michigan, Ty! Hope this gets back to you :) Enjoy what's left of summer.
-Laura 8-11-06
---
Hi Ty! WA,USA
---
hi ty, from england i hav 3 kids 6,5,n 2 i most be mad lol :)
---
eat your peas


Hello to Ty, age 9! I threw your bottle back in the ocean so you may get some more well wishes.

Take care,

~Sera

Found by Sera at 2:00 am

P.S.
A Babelfish translation of the above Russian phrase says, "Regards, TI!!! With almost the holiday. Moscow". Maybe he's talking about your birthday, Ty. And this must be how you write your name in Russian: "Ти" Cool, huh?

Any Russian speakers? Want to comment?

No comments: