Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bloggers Wanted.

Hello Oceangrammers!

Send me an email if you'd like to write about Oceangramming or post an interesting Oceangram on this blog.

You can reach me at oceangramstories at yahoo.

Take care,

Sera


Here's an Oceangram for you:

Patience is virtue. One generation plants trees, and the next enjoys the shade. Maga - Ohio - 11/04/06
---
Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician. Sylvia - Washington - 11/11/06
---
Good grief! This thing floated around for 7 days before coming ashore, again? Where do these bottles get stuck?
---
Wisdom is supposed to come with age, but sometimes - age comes alone.
---
Add to this my personal favorite:

Growing old is mandatory. Growing UP is optional :0D
---
dude wotz with all the quotes heres a new zealand saying sup bow?
---
well, i am neither old or wise. time wounds all heels
---
I am old and wise. My heels are foine .
I gotta quote...
The greatest human quest is to know what one must do in order to become a human being.
Kant
---
sometimes you feel like a quote, sometimes you dont!
---
i'm a dragon
i'm on this island and i want off. I've heard nasty rumours in the waves that I no longer exist.
I feel strongly that this is untrue, as i contintinue to see my reflection in each pool that i pass.
---
If there is no wind row.
---Latin Proverb
---
An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.

ok..one more for the road...

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
---
Only dead fish go with the flow
---
Oh gawd.
---
A wise monkey never monkeys around with another monkeys monkey.
---
Too many cooks spoil the broth
---
Fail to honor people
They fail to honor you.
-- Lao Tze
---
Ham and eggs. A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

No comments: