Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pause Stranger When You Pass Me By
















Pause, stranger, when you pass me by,
For as you are now, so once was I.
As I am now, so will you be.
Embrace ye death and follow me.
---
Thank you for that. An inscription on a tombstone I guess. Oh so true.
---
I have no problem embracing death, but I am not in a hurry to do so.
---
me either.. im not done yet!!
3/3 ia
---
I'm one day closer to death!
---
We're all one day closer to death! I would just like to get through my list of things I most want to do before death calls for me. And since I will be 55 on Sunday, I'm beginning to feel a real urgency. I hate getting older ... but it sure beats the alternative.
Peace, everyone, and a long and happy life to you all!
Vancouver, BC, Canada
17 July 2007
---
Just be ready...follow your souls path... get in touch with your inner voice, and wonderful things will happen. Nothing to fear. Deb. Va.
7/29/07
---
I don't fear dying - I just fear the manner it will be acheived...

No comments: