Saturday, August 12, 2006

"Greetings from Saratoga New York"

Greetings from Saratoga New York where racing season is in full swing. Send a message and receive a genuine horse laugh in return.
---
lal al a horse laugh lol
hi my name is lily and i am 11 years old i am from scotland and i collect novelty erasers if you have one to add to my collection please send it to me i want to see how many different ones i can get from aorund the world! thankyou for reading and if you put your adress on the letter i will send you something in return :)
my address:
Lily B***
********
---
hi! I'm sending an eraser your way! I live in Iowa and it is a beautiful day here--not so hot as it has been. I'm knitting a sock right now and just relaxing over the weekend. My kids have registration for school next week and then start the week after so I'll be really busy then--so just taking it easy until then!


**not posted for safety reasons

Found by Sera at 5:11 pm

No comments: