Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Keep my son in your prayers. He deploys for Iraq Aug. 26th"

Keep my son in your prayers. He deploys for Iraq Aug. 26th and will be there a year.
---
Will certainly do. I wish him the very best - hopefully, those 12 months will go by quickly. Positive thoughts go out to you and your family as well! :)
---
I will pray for him, and the rest of your family as well.

-Lady Silverwings
---
I will pray for him. Thank you so much for his sacrifice and for yours.
---
mms1
---
Your whole family is in my thoughts and prayers.
---
I will be thinking of him too.
---
BBC MamaL
---
May he come home safely.Robin~8.15.06
---
I pray for him and your family that he returns to you safely
---
I dont pray, but my wishes are with him
---
Thank him for me for protecting our country with his life. He is a hero!

Sherry
East Lyme, CT
USA
---
Tell him thank you for protecting our country...and will be thinking of him.

Nancy (Florida)


Found by Sera at 10:11 pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish your son God speed.

However, some folks are a little deluded. Last time I looked the US invaded Iraq. Not sure how this is "protecting" the States?