Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"Many people have many different thoughts on death."

hellooooo world
---
sup man
---
hi
---
ireland
---
Many people have many different thoughts on death. Some believe that in the removal of a... mortal coil, so to speak, a new life is begun. One of rebirth, as you live for eternity, reveling in delight as you serve an immortal being forever more.

There are others, though, that simply believe that when a life ends, it simply ends, its existence going out like a bulb suddenly burning out. All of our dreams, memories, and hopes, gone, lost forevermore. While this may be a disheartening thought to some, it is still a valid thought nonetheless.

What do I believe? Well, I am still at a crossroads, not knowing, but still learning. As I continue to exist, living my life to knowledge for self, and kindness to others, I shall soon come to a suitable thought for me as to an afterlife. But, even if I do come to such a thought, what difference does it make? What I believe and what will be true may be two different things, or they may be one in the same. Thus, one should try to encompass different views and combine your own to create a suitable conclusion for yourself, but do not become stone headed about it, refusing others claims while praising only your own. For what you may say, and what goes, are not always the same.

---

---
I like you thoughts. I have wondered about the afterlife for a while now. I believe in the obvious truth as it is so blinding it cannot be denied. Once the whole world has seen it we shall all live in harmony as one. Break down those borders, break them down!
---
---


Found by Sera at 8:27 pm

No comments: