Saturday, September 16, 2006

Where to Find Oceangrammers: New Forums for Sept. 16th


New Oceangram Forums


Foreign Language Forums

(If you know of any other foreign-language forums that talk about oceangramming, please email me)


Where to Find Oceangrammers

~this is the permanent list of forums who love oceangram. I will update it with the "new" forums once a week.



Don't forget to guess when the five millionth oceangram will arrive!

You can post your answers here (by commenting) if you want to. Just be sure to include a time and time zone with your guess!

The deadline is whenever I get around to posting the answers sometime between midnight tonight (Saturday) and tomorrow morning. I would say get your answer in by midnight if you want to be sure. : )






Next week will be foreign language week. If you can help me with information about any foreign language, but especially the following, please email me. Thank you!
  • Japanese
  • Russian
  • Portuguese
  • Spanish
  • German
  • Chinese
  • Greek
I will be looking for the following kinds of information.
  1. What is the word for your language in your language?
  2. What are some good online translators for your language?
  3. Are there forums in your language where Oceangrammers talk and post Oceangrams?
  4. Is there a website that you recommend where a beginner can learn more about your language?
  5. What are a few simple words in your language? Such as:
  • Hello
  • Welcome
  • Thank you
  • Good-bye
If you can answer any of the above questions, feel free to email me. Thanks!


3 comments:

MsW said...

Here's a Japanese site with a lot of oceangrams:

http://ame.dip.jp/ame/yj/060915133640.html

A couple of them:

I pray Julie's surgery goes smoothly today. God please watch over her. She loves you so much.
---
vgl Julie from Sarah in Aberdeen 12.09.06
---
Julie we hope your surgery is sucessful.
---
sending Julie healing energies and speedy recovery after surgery.

*************************
Lindy, Wishing you were still here.
We miss you so much, you left an empty hole in your brothers heart. You are sadly missed but never forgotten we love and miss you, RONNY, tAMMY AND GIRLS

リンディー、Wishing、あなたはまだここにいました。
私たちがあなたがとても恋しいので、
あなたはあなたの兄弟心の空のホールを残しました。
逢いたい、あなたが悲しげに恋しいのですが、
決して忘れられなかった私たちが愛していて、
ロニー、tAMMY AND GIRLS

MsW said...

http://ame.dip.jp/ame/yj/060915133640.html

Many oceangrams here. I don't know why I didn't find it sooner! : )

~Sera

Another one:

To all those in the US. My thoughts and prayers are with you today, the 5th anniversary of 9/11.
Doofybear - Australia 11 Sept.
EB
---
My family and I send our thoughts and Prayers as well.
JLM Australia 11 September
Fellow EBer
---
Your kind thoughts warm my heart. :) Thank you! Many other nations lost loved ones that day, too. :(

Never pass up the opportunity to say 'I love you'.

aka~Gemstate Boise, Idaho 9/11/06


---
we need to come together as one world ..it seems we all have the ability to love ...lets fill the ocean with love grams ...love to all
---
earth - religion = love

MsW said...

Read it Swap it
RISI

http://readitswapit.myfreeforum.org/ftopic1719.php&highlight=oceangram