Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"poy eisai kapetaino?"

poy eisai kapetaino?

---
I don't understand, but i'll send it back out. *Throws bottle into the ocean*
---
---
Its something something, Captain?
I think?
---
жарко сегодня
7 августа 2006 года. кранодар
---
Isn't language a wonderful thing?
---
En ymmärrä mittään mutta onko tuolla väliä? :D Terveiset suomesta!

---
Sounds interesting, wish I could understand all languages.
---
Same here. Translate if ya know it. Maybe I'll get it back again. :)
---

---


Found by Sera at 12:35 pm

Babelfish translation of the
Russian: hotly today on 7 August of 2006 years of kranodar

I like to leave the funny constructions of babelfish ; )

Anna, can you help with the Finnish?

~Sera

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

En ymmärrä mittään mutta onko tuolla väliä? :D Terveiset suomesta!

->

I don't understand a word but does it matter? :D Greetings from Finland!

Translated by
Anna :)