Friday, November 10, 2006

What SHOULD you be doing instead of Oceangramming?


What are you supposed to be doing now?
---
Think of a nice reply, but I'm stymied. (BTW: I GoT the creeps from that foghorn.)
---
I'm supposed to be cleaning house, but am actually rewatching the US Big Brother finale. Bad enough, to waste one hour, but to watch it t w i c e ? :( 913/06 CA, USA
---
no waiiiii
---
Cleaning, and washing my hair, and cooking, I am doing this in between, LOL, very addictive!!!! Ohio 9-17
---
Getting ready to go for my Flu shot,had to check my email first and of course the Oceangram
next. Exciting it is not.I'm dreading the shot.
Florida--9-20-06---
---
relaxing! and I am!
---
doing the dishes then going to bed - am putting it off as I am too tired to be bothered doing dishes - but won't let myself go to bed without them done....... tick..... tick ....... getting later - getting tireder.
---
Doing this when I should be asleep!
9-22-06 South Carolina Coast
---
dong the laundry and watching the ball game... and this.
---
Very little, been awake since 2.30am(now 7.30am) having a raspberry smoothie
uk 26th sept
---
Whatever I choose. Was a cat in my past life...
---
supposed to be doing my lab report which is due tomorrow, really cant be bothered. tuz.
---
Nothing, waiting for my sister to arrive.

AUSTRALIA SUNDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2006. 9.10AM
---
Going to bed. Last bottle. I promise! 'Night! from NC
---
nothing. i am single and relaxing
---
i'm working!! all the fun!! afc
---
Nothing :) Just spending a while on the computer before heading for bed.

*AP in Finland*

Oct 16th, 2006
---
It's Friday night! No work! I do whatever I want. TGIF!

=^..^=
---
Nuttin! It's saturday evening and I can do whatever I want to . Probably I'll do laundry and watch Lawrence Welk.
---
Working. Im killing time.
---
Homework :D
---
I should be working too!
---
saturday evening...having a beer..cheers!
---
I need to get dinner started!
---
working!! SO much for that!
---
it is 0248 in the morning, at work and it is boring. nothing going on here
---
Lawrence Welk???? Are you stuck in a 50s time warp?


Oceangram found by Sera

No comments: