Saturday, April 09, 2011

What's the Most Important Thing in Your Life?

Oceangram found 4/9/2011

..........................................

What's the most important thing in your life?
---
my family
---
my bed
---
The puke bucket.
---
Well, besides all of the above I have to say my friends! Food is a good one too!
---
Getting up in the morning
---
God, family, friends.
---
weed
---
so many things I can't list them all
---
MY LOVE AND MY FAMILY
---
Knowing Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. God is first, husband second, family next. That's the formula for a fulfilled life.
---
my dark soul
---
my message in a bottle
---
My retirement check, my boat and happy hour!
---
My God
My husband
My self-esteem

---
family, friends, good health
---
God, family, friends... 09-11-07
---
My Boyfriend Chance, and being able to go to UNC

No comments: