Friday, March 23, 2012

Sara from Germany

Bottle found today...
................................
Hi guys!! How are you?? I´m from germany and I hope that this bottle will swim around the world!! Maybe some star from Hollywood read my message!!! I sit in my room and my little brother get on my nerves but now you can write my and save me from my little brother!!!! Please help me and I will give you a little kiss ;-)  Your Sara  
---
well dear sara...unfortunately for you,im not a hollywood star,however im as good a s one....!!anyways im from india and i think this whole msg in bottle is really cool!
---
hello sara, you are a very lovely girl. greetings from boston 7/8/07 and thank you for the kiss...xoxoxox
---
Hi Sara!  I'm from New Jersey. I hope a star does read your message. Take care! Karen 8/24/07
---
hello.what are you doing now?
---
Hello from Norfolk, VA USA. 08AUG07
---
Crikey, this bottle must have been jammed in the suez canal, its now febraury 2012. I assume little brother has grown up.

No comments: