Saturday, August 05, 2006

hahahahaha what are the chances of spomeone with the enitials A.R getting this???

hahahahaha what are the chances of spomeone with the enitials A.R getting this???
---------------
Sorrry, MWB.
---------------????? ? ????.---------------
Nope - KB. Better luck next time ;)
---------------
Not me but close - A.S!
-----------------------------Nope C.M.
---------------
I'm P.O.
------------------------------D.R., I'm afraid.
---------------
hl ... next!---------------I´m HH, sorry
---------------
ah, almost A.F.
---
APM here!
---
nope JM here
---
Sorry MH here. NZ


Found by Sera at 8:28 pm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sera, nice site.
I'd make this a regular entry but I'm a complete novice at the blog stuff.

Have you seen: http://bottleparty.siteboard.de/
Come by and post your links. We're Oceangrammers (...amarians?) there, too:)
Everyone is more than welcome to drift by. We have NZDers, OLSers, MUAers and just regular folks.

Anonymous said...

Sera, what a nice site. I would like to post messages myself, but apparently that's not possible? The only way to post messages here is to send them to you by e-mail?

Anonymous said...

I found oceangram a couple days ago. I've had the site up all through out the day and every now and then I'd check and sure enough there was a bottle waiting for me! lol This morning I checked and I just received the bottled message that you had wrote on, that led me to this site! I think it's so neat everybody around the world! I've always wanted to try the real one, in real life lol I guess this is good enough for now though since I'm not near an ocean! lol Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I got your message and sent it away for others to read as well!!! Take care!