Wednesday, August 16, 2006

"Hi jazz let me know if you get this"

Hi jazz let me know if you get this..........others please throw it back...me and my friend are doing a little experiment
---
back it goes!
---
mse eagle lobbing it back at ya :)
---
Cr*p shot Eagle! See if I can do any better ... MSE Eels
---
Winging its way.
---
tossin back
---
flying bck to where it came from
---
Tossing it back.
a PEA, 8.16.06, 2:33 pm est
---
Throwing this back...hope it makes it to your friend.

VA
---
Back you go!
---
*waves* to eagle and eels - and throwing it back!
MSE dormy
---
So far none of mine have reached my friends but good luck to you. LA in MA
---
Hi, Jazz! With a little luck and pixie dust, this will reach you!
~nd DISer
---
still hasnt gotten to jazz... throwin it back in.
---
mms1


Found by Sera at 4:27 pm

No comments: