Friday, December 08, 2006

Bottle Tossers Confess




How many bottles have you thrown in total so far? Do you have any idea?
---
Maybe 20
---
only about four.
---
I've started between 5 and 10, but I've commented on over a hundred.
---
I don't know...didn't keep count...didn't realize there would be a quiz. ;-)
---
Oh, I'd say about 15 or so.
---
- - -
Three
- - -
---
Maybe 20 or more new bottles (not a reply)
jakarta, indonesia
10-10-2006
---
only two
---
maybe it's three
---
52145

10-17-2006
---
hmm..maybe about 10
---
dunno dint count them dint know we had to...
---
loads of the blooming things nandi bbot
---
Many manage to crack several of the nasty ones
---
too many to count
-the grinch
---
About two a day.
Hi Nandi you Slade Lover.
Hopper UK©
---
i am new here just 30 min i think 8 bottles
---
HUNDREDS!!!
If you got an idiotic message or something that made no sense at all. It was me! It's fun to make people confused.
***edited***
---
Don't know.
---
Thats a good question but i am not sure how many i have thrown in because i have so much to write about!
---
this is my first reply, just sent my first message about 2 mins ago!
Rhona ingleton, UK
---
New here about 10
---
0 sent today.Revenge Ohio is just responding today.11-8-06
---
25-30. I try to make them interesting. But so far I seem to be getting a lot of love letters back.
---
I have 5 bottles I started but as for the ones i have gotten I have no idea...lots though
---
I only just got here, but this is neat...so I'll prolly send a bunch!!

---
I think 8 - 15 today I send 1 :D

GER <3 --- Wow, I really don't have any ideal - Lots. --- Lots.... I need help. Seriously. --- too many to count i would say. this is addicting tj








***Blog administrator edited rude comment in Greek***

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never tossed a bottle in the ocean... :>(

Sera said...

Well, you should try tossing one in the virtual ocean! Go to www.oceangram.com and try it. : )

Anonymous said...

I tossed 15 or 20 botlles.
Ilike oceangram very much...
Amauri - south of Brasil.

Canada Kid said...

I've tossed three

Anonymous said...

I've only tossed them virtually. 'Tis fun.

Anonymous said...

Sera, where are you? this blog has been up for over a month. What a wonderfully long vacation you have had!

Sera said...

Yes, yes, I KNOW! : ) How are you Oceangrammers out there?

I've gotten busy with a new job and a new hobby (photography). I've got some things to post, though. I promise, I'll put up some new entries soon!

Anonymous said...

Prolly hundreds!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sera, let's see some of that photography!