Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hope you receive many bottles filled with wonderful messages!!!

Hope you receive many bottles filled with wonderful messages!!!---------------I have received MANY bottles filled with messages... not all of them are wonderfulblyss - NZD---------------I hope you have a wonderful day and that this message arrives safely.
---------------
Unfortunatley the message did not arrive safely, the bottle was cracked and then broke in my hands cutting me. I am putting this message in a new bottle. Please be carefull, after all the ocean is not kind to bottles.
---
It's nice of you to patch the bottle up. I'll blow you a kiss to help your cut heal faster. Regards, sunflowerpower from Tauschticket.
---
Thanks to all the careful people out there that have kept this message safe.Peace and joy to all.
---


Found by Sera at 9:43 am

No comments: