Sunday, November 12, 2006

Are You In Love?

Are you in Love?
---
Yes, I am very much in love. I have a wonderful husband and the sweetest

daughter. I have been so blessed to have such wonderful people to call my

family.
---
Yes, I am in love - and I'm a newlywed, just 25 and 1/2 years and it keeps

getting better all the time. Most of it is in the attitude and the

commitment.
---
I'm madly in love with my sexy soldier!
And my 2 beautiful kids!
---
uh huh in missouri ussa
---
Yes I am with the same wonderful guy for the last 35 yrs.
---
Yup I'm deffo in love, been with him 5yrs in march..getting married in

18mths... TDL UK
---
coollllllllllllll
---
I'm in love.
---
I'm in love with my best friend, been married 3 years. It really does get

better with time! Can't wait to enjoy the rest of my life with him :)

PL, California 9/9/06
---
Yes!!!
I'm living in the very south of Germany near the Austrian border and she

lives in the very north of Germany near the Danish border. It's a distance

of about 1000 km. Now I'm looking for a job there in the north.
10 Sep 06 ZB
---
yeeah i'm in love too!i live in europe and he lives in the states!but we

can't see our lives without each other!love is great!
---


Yep, married for 25 years and still in love.
---
I wish.... I was, she wasn't, oh well....
---
Fall in lovewith yourself first and you'll always be happy :)
---
Yes I am, been married for 11 yrs and we have 2 wonderful children, a girl

and a boy.
---
I'm madly in love with a married man...wicked i know, but i didnt ask to

fall in love, it just happened....3yrs ago. I have no idea what is to

become of us. I have fallen out of love with my partner of 22yrs, we are

more like bother
---
no i'm not. :( :( :( :(

any offers??
---
I'm in love, and have been married for 2 years. Marriage is not always

easy, but it is much more long lasting than the bozos who said they loved

me before!
---
i love my bf so much and i miss him so much
---
love? what's that?
---
Yes, I am. Everyone should with someone.
---
Some days more than others.
---
Pass
---
---
love it is beautiful!!!
---
---
While I very much love my wife, I fear that our marriage is crumbling due

in great part to my resistance to intimacy.
---
Hi,Do you live in California??

---
hope you are all happy, 10/01/06
---
Yes! Yes! Yes!
---
Well its my 4 year wedding anniversary tomorrow! Although there are days I

could just throttle him, he is my best bud and I do love him. Hope we are

still going strong in another 50!
---
yes and I have been faithfull to my husband for 16 years
---
I see there are alot of love birds out there, good luck always darlings.

Some of us will never have that love thing going for us, just wasn't

mean't to be.
---
how do you know if you are really in love, or you just think you are?
---
If you have to ask that then you have never been in love.
---
Still in love after 13 years. Maybe not as fiery as in the beginning, but

better somehow. Like the comfort zone but with still some spark, very

nice indeed!
---
Completely crazy about my husband of 12 yrs! Bd
---
yes, I'm in love... and isn't it wonderful to see so many ppl in love

also!
---
********************
I'm in love with Nancy's husband. I can have him sexually but that is the

only way. boo hoo
********************

---
No. and I never want to be. I have to much other stuff going on and Im

VERY happy!
---
Yes, to my husband of almost 28 years!! as/tn
---
Yes I am in love with that great man of mine BUT I don't think he loves me

back the way I need to be....Chula Vista, CA 10/29/06
---
No, but thanks for asking.
---
No. Used to be, but fell out of love with my husband. a few years ago.

We're still together for the kids. Congratulations to all of you who have

managed to keep that lovin' feelin' going.
---
LOVE?AHHH YES!!
11/11/06





~Oceangram found by Sera~

No comments: