Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Age ain't nothin' but a number

How old is "old?"---
Old is when you or something has reached 85of its average lifespan. That being said, the average American lives to be 78 now so roughly 67 is old. I heard the other day if you can make it to 63 without any problems, chances are your going to be around for a while---
Well when I was in kindergarten the children in elemantary school seemed very old from my point of view. Now I am 34, and I would say old people are the ones above 70. But I know some old people who are young at mind and heart, much much younger than some people my age. ---Age is in the mind.---
You're only ever as old as you think you are.---
Age ain't nothin' but a number!---
Physical age is different than mental age.---
Age is just mind over matter---
If you don't mind --It don't matter---from an 81 yr old.. wheeeee !!!---
I love your spunk last poster

~Oceangram found on Oct. 1, 2008

No comments: