Thursday, November 06, 2008

"I'm 27 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life"

Oceangram 11-5-2008

I'm 27 and I still don't know what I want to do with my life (careerwise)...
---
best get on the ball cause being a professional student doesn't pay at all.
---
OK...
---
True. If you're 27, get out and make your own life.
---
I'd say try and do something that you know you'll enjoy and won't bore you ( assumimg that money isn't an issue and you can actually choose for yourself and not be herded).
---
Become a God by eating 5 pineapples every day.
---
its not pineapples its plums hehe
---
27 and you still don't know what to do with your life? Jeez, it's all downhill from here...
---
27 is a wonderful age to be. Do what makes you happy, be true to yourself at all times and you will find life will be true to you in return
---
Pick your favorite hobby. Do that. :D

No comments: