Saturday, November 08, 2008

Who are Your Heroes?

Nov. 8, 2008

Who is your hero and why? My hero is my friend Klare because she has been through so much and is still peppy and an awesome friend!
---
i have three heros, victoria beckham, sir alan sugar and gok wan. VB because she is so lovely and i admire everything shes done, Sir Alan cos hes just so rich, and Gok Wan becuse he is marvelous and i love him so much! England 6/7/08
---
Yes and he loves everyone else....
---
Spideman and Batman
---
My grandma because at 85 she is the most loving and open person I know. She has no predjudices and loves everybody equally. She is a really classy lady!
---
my hero is my dad the doctor
---
My hero is my daughter who just went through every day for seven weeks, of cancer treatment. She is only 32 and has three young babies to bring up.

It was a nightmare, but she has now got the all clear and has won her battle.

Please wish my family a happy future.

12th October, 2008 .
---
May your family be doubly blessed in the future. The tough times do pull us closer and remind us what is important.

My sister is my hero. She is smart, strong and loving even through many trials in life.

---
God bless all of you and bless your heros too!

No comments: