Monday, March 26, 2012

Talking to Strangers

Bottle from March 25

what is your opinion about oceangram?
which is more interesting-chatting or oceangram?
---
I like both  both can be very entertaining!  but the interaction of chatting is nice when you really want to talk to someone! then when you just want to be alone oceangram can bring a smile to your face!
---
they are both cool because with oceangram you dont know who the person is
---
Chatting is nice because it's instant results but oceangram is nice because it gives it more mystery and makes me more interested anyway
---
oceangram because it makes me smile, chatting can get boring
---
Oceangram is for the hopeless romantic like myself! Jesus is the answer for the world today! 1-6-07
---
You never know what you will get in your bottle, sometimes a joke, a story to add on to, a list of fabulous places traveled, words of wisdom and sometimes ignorant comments, but all in all I enjoy it
---
I find the anonymity of Oceangram interesting but I also find it frustrating that I can't see any responses to my posts :-S
---
Why can't you see responses to your post?  Try reading the instructions (How to use Oceangram).  You can see your message anytime you want to see it.  I hate chat rooms, because of the same stupid people that post here, but to the person who finds "chatting" to be boring, I'd have to say that is caused by the boring people who don't know how to keep a conversation running, have poor communication skills, etc.  And as far as not "knowing" who people are on Oceangram, but "knowing" who they are in a chat room - - - you've got to be kidding.  You don't "know" anyone in a chat room.  My name is Fred, I'm 18-years-old, and I love archery and golf, and I live in El Paso, Texas.  Now, do you know me?   
-  Olivia - 6.09.07 - Lemon Grove, California, USA (Do you "know me" now?)
---
Lemon Grove was a great place when they still grew lemons there.  But that was decades ago.

No comments: