Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"good night world! see ya tomorrow... august 05 11.pm"

good night world! see ya tomorrow... august 05 11.pm... sent from new zealand shores!
let me know where this turns up in the world and wish me sweet dreams k!
budget nzd
---

You Sent this to scandinavia, Finland. Very nice country ;D

WELLCOME!
---
And Finland again!
---

---
Now it's arrived in Altoona, Pennsylvania..USA on August 7, 2006...hope you had sweet dreams...now who will get this! :)
---
It has reached Richwoods, MO on Aug 7th 2006 at 1:07 pm
---
yeah! goodnigt world this bottle arrived somewhere in Europe I think ;)
Honesty have no idea where I am now ;)
---
At 5:47pm, on Aug. 7th, 2006, this message reached Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
---
august 08 it arrived in germany - hello world - have a nice day
---
Aug 8th it came to Texas and today is my birthday
---
08/08/06 Germany says hello

Lou


Found by Sera at 1:36 pm

No comments: