Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"Hello where are you from what are you doing how are you"

Hello
where are you from
what are you doing
how are you
---
Pennsylvania
Browsing the interwebs
Absolutely exhausted.

Dance with me?
---
australia - can't dance

---
From Oregon, just about ready to eat dinner.
---
Aug.6, 5 am, sick from acid reflux in california wanting to go to sleep!
---

---

---
Brent you need to clean your site up!
---
England being bored

Tara
---
Finland
I´m stuck on this site
---

---
Hello.
I am from Illinois, USA.
Drinking coffee.
I am sleepy.
---
Its 11am in NC, and I am working.. mostly.
---
From: Tampere, Finland, Europe
Doing right now: Listening to red Hot Chili Peppers and thinking that I should go to bed
Mental status: tired
---
i have to go to sleep: 1 am now and i have to wake up at 6.40 am ugh...
---
Aug 9 10:30 am in Texas
Going to send a birthday message to my son via bottle :)
---
In Texas where it is a hot, hot day.

MDC mama
---
Geogia- USA
listening to music
bored and hot


Found by Sera at 4:49 pm

No comments: