Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"What is your favorite children's book?"

What is your favorite children's book?
---
When I was a child, I used to read "Pinocchio" again and again..
---
I didn't have a favorite I liked quite a few equally well.
---
There was a lot; can't really remember all of them right now though. Oh I liked that "Rainbow Fish" one (I remember that) haha.
---
The Little Prince
---
Has to be all Enid Blyton books - I had loads of them :)))
---
Where The Wild Things Are

Moon in Va.
---
Little Bear rocks! I loved them all.
---
bedtime stories are the best! when i was a kid i'd read anything then ask my mom a lot of questions after. :)
---
3 pientä pukkia!

A
---
green eggs and ham
---
So many so many! I read loads of Enid Blyton, and I loved Tom Sawyer (Mark Twain), maybe Heidi was the best - I don't know so many books so little space :D

Bounty xxx Orlando!



Found by Sera at 5:36 pm

No comments: