Thursday, August 10, 2006

"My wish: Hope I win a sweepstake or the lottery..."

My wish: Hope I win a sweepstake or the lottery.... I need the money!!! OLS'r - laurenk503 from Massachusetts (USA) .

What is your wish or dream?
---
I would love to have my life back.....pre-husband's affair and abandonment!
---
We all wish we could win lotto....But it aint gonna happen for me cause i dont buy tickets.....lol

Cheeky NZD...
---
Same for me, I don't waste my money gambling LOL!
A MUAer
---
I hope that i win lottery too... But i don´t ever remember buy ticket...
---
Be glad for today,and love the ones around your for they may not always be there.
---

---
Just two more days and school begins again - that feels like winning the lottery.
Bt Kaesekuchen
---
hello
---

---
healthy babies is the best wish nz
---
May we all be rewarded according to our deeds...
---
I wish healthy and happines to my family.
Too much money don´t make us happy... I don´t want to be too rich or too poor., but have money just enought to live... it´s fine.
---
I wish that I could get out of this town that's suffocating me. I wish for courage so I could someday make my dreams ome true. And I wish someone to come beside me.
---
forget the money, do what you love. when you believe in yourself yu will find a way, or make one :)

-MDC rocks
---
Unfortunately doing what you love doesn't always pay the bills.
-BNJ


Found by Sera at 1:20 am

No comments: