Monday, October 23, 2006

Think Pink: For a Little Girl with Cancer



Think Pink. My friend's 4 year old daughter has a form of cancer that only children get and she will be in a self induced coma for another 8 weeks while recieving chemo treatments. She has a 50/50 chance of living. Pink is her favorite color so think pink! Thanks
---
:( My thoughts and prayers go out to her.
---
thoughts
---
I'm thinking as pink as possible! All the best wishes for the child and her family!
---
Good luck to the little lady
---
how sad I hope everything goes well
---
~*~ Thinking pink in Hamilton NZ! Thoughts and prayers for the little one :)
---
poor little girl - I love Alberta Beef - j, Sep 24/06
---
No other color on my mind today......God bless.....9-25-06
---
Thinking Pink and praying to St Peregrine...
---
My heart and prayers go out to the little girl with cancer. Pink it is for her.
Get well. Arnold, MO
---
PINK IN SHANGHAI! CHINA! ALL THE BEST.
06OCT2006 APOLLO
---
pink is all over england with love from Emma,15, Brstol, England on the 15th october 2006
---
"What is your name?"
Sir Lancelot of Camelot!
What is your quest?
To Think Pink!
"What is your favorite colour?"
"Pink, naturally!"

"Right, go on ahead!"

~Oceangram found by Sera on October 21, 2006~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a sad story. thinking pink for her