Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Remember Your Mother Today


Blue Sky, originally uploaded by serakatie.


Oceangram found by Sera


Dear Mom.
Now it's almost 8 months since you died. I am still heartbroken and I guess that is the way I am going to be for the rest of my life. I am getting along but everyday I miss you and wish you were near me. I came home from work today thinking about calling you and telling what my day was like..but then remembered again God I wish you were alive. I Love you mom and I feel so empty without you..((HUGs)) xoxo
your daughter lcm
---
((((())))))))
---
mums are the most special ppl in the world .. I love my mum to bits .. she is my best friend .. my kids special friend .. to all who meet her, love her. Treasure your mum while she is with you ..
---
im sorry
---
Hello-
It is 2 years today that my Mom died and I still pick up the phone to call her. Keep her memories and know she is watching over you and loves you very much.
---
SPARTAAAA!!!!!
---
Sorry from Sweden
---
I lost my MOM 29 years ago.. I still miss her ... and you always will. The bond between a Mother and
Daughter is special .. On my web site I have a tribute to my MOM. My best to you...You must remember that your MOM is in a special place...be strong.....make her proud of your accomplishments.
---
прикольно но непонятно
---
Treasure that relationship. Talk to her through prayer and dreams.
---
i wish i could tell my mom that i love her, but everytime i think of doing it, the words won't come out. my family is pretty messed up, but i really hope she knows that i love her... i'm very sorry for your lost.
---
im really sorry-sabrina
---
iiim very sorry for you, adn im sorri taht i carnt wrte abut how i feel for u, just im only starting 2 learn englsih
---
I think the comment above should say, "I love to BS."
Sorry for the pain of the loss of your mom. Share the love you have with a senior or a child that needs it.
---
Aww thats so sad, but i guess everyone has to go through it at some point
---
another (((((((()))))))))
---
{{{{HUG}}}} from me too. I lost my mum and dad in 1997. I do think it gets easier to live with. But 8 months is no time at all. Take as long as you need, but the time comes when you do stop forgetting that they've gone. When it feels normal that they're not there, it does hurt a lot less. Sometimes it still hurts, but mostly I'm ok now. I'm sure you will be too. Warm wishes.

No comments: