Saturday, June 07, 2008

Favorite City in the World and Why

Favourite city in the world and why?
Mine's is New York - it has everything. Shops, landmarks, excitement, entertainment and friendly people...
Joy, Scotland 19.02.08
---
tokio
---
Santa Cruz, California between San Franscisco and Monterey, and south of Monterey is Big Sur my favorite vacation spot. Google it
---
Hands down of all the places I've traveled to my absolute favorite is London. I loved how friendly everyone was, and the beauty of absolutely everything including the architecture. I even loved the underground. I found it very easy to navigate, and getting off at Westminster... Wow! The first thing you see is Parliament, and Big Ben! I really want to go back and visit!

Angie PA, USA 3/20/08
---
my favorite city is Chicago, I have lived there my whole life. I have been to other cities but not out of the country, i want to go to Rome, and Venice, but so far Chicago is the best city, there is just so much to do, and the people here are awesome. Its a party town with a sports problem...lets go sox!!!
---
Hmmm...Tauranga , New Zealand.....love it, nice and close to the beach :)
---
Worcester- as it's where I grew up
---
you should come to the next worcester mn meet up!
---
CAT me with the details of the next MN meet,
---
Can we get over this crap about MN, please.
---
True, above. I'm starting to retire all their posts. Hope they're happy...

Oceangram found on 06.07.08

No comments: