Sunday, June 08, 2008

I Want Your Mum

I want your mum
---
I don't give my chrysanthemums to just anybody.
---
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
---
12.19.07
Haha XD That was weird.
-Darley, NV
---
yup it wus
---
Thank you! Where do I send her? She's 86 and becoming impossible.
---
If I sent her, she would take the "function" out of "dysfuntional family"
---
your mean
---
I cannot send my Mum. She is too dear to me.
Pennsylvania, USA Jan 10, 2008
---
°_°
---
Mine passed away about 13 years ago...what do you want her for?
---
I know what he wants her for, so am gonna go dig my mother up and send her to him.
I could explain but it would be dead boring. lol
(rev)
---
I don't want anyone's mom, i wand your dad, lalala
---
you can't have mine. She is too precious to this family.. 80 yrs old and the strength in the family. Her wisdom is something we all need.
---
my mom wouldn't have you
---
you aint man enough. get lost boy.
---
Then who would wash my laundry? Cook for me? Go shopping? Clean the house? I don't have money to hire a servant so I'm not sending her

kirahvikoira
---
Even if she could swim, I would'nt send her.
But on second thought,
it would be her choice, would'nt it.
I'll see.....wait there..don't go away

OK here's the deal,
She want's to know, are you rich?
---
hahaha, i love that one
---
I'm only 13, i kinda need my mom...
zipper dually on 4/25/08
---
My mum is my best friend so you cannot have her!
---
I'll be glad to send you mine. You can have her. Trust me, after two days YOU won't be able to send her back quick enough! 5/9/2008
---
How about I send you both my Mom and Dad, as a bit of a BOGOF!
---
I want your mum-snet <snurk>
---
you can have netmums
---
Are you willing to provide the best health care possible, a late-model sports car with ample insurance, a hefty living allowance, unlimited airmiles to visit her grandkids whenever she wants, a personal assistant, maid, cook, and chauffer?
If not, forgetaboutit.
---
Typical, kirahvikoira does nothing round the house, her Mum has to do everything. Get your lazy body up from the computer and earn your keep!

Oceangram found on 07.08.09

No comments: