Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Paint Your Wagon

WHATS YOU'RE ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE????
---
I don't like movies. I prefer live musical theatre. I think my favourite is the sound of music. Hey that's a film too, so not too far off track!
---
hmm.. I love Sponge BOB! ahaha.. i know thats not really a movie but a animated show.. but i still like it! :)

but movie wise i like comedy movies anything that makes me laugh.. would work! :)
---
Gone With The Wind, Terms Of Endearment, Thelma and Louise.
---
a sound of thunder
---
anything =] quite like atonement tbh
---
Jaws
---
Grace of my heart, specially the song 'God, give me strenght'
---
Love me if you dare.
Amelie.
Winter, spring, summer.
Azumi..and other good movies.
---
Mighty Aphrodite
---
Dead Again. Or maybe Shawshank Redemption.
---
All Of Me - Steve Martin and Lilly Tomlinson - A good, funny love story!
---
Slackers
---
Platoon of course is there another
41
---
Tekis mieli sanoo Kummelin Kultakuume mutta kun ei se oikeesti ees oo hyvä leffa...

Some movies I like (I have no certain favourite):
Koti-ikävä (Homesickness) was very disturbing movie but I kinda like it.

Pirates of the Caribbean, who wouldn't like them?

Latest good movies I've seen are Raiders of the Lost Ark and Lord of War

kirahvikoira
---
Paris Je Taime is amazing.

---
Willy wonka and the chocolate factory and Sound of Music.
---
Sound of Music.
---
In a League of their own, Sound of Music, Grease, The Game Plan
---
Paint Your Wagon!
---
All time favorite - say anything with john cusack. and notting hill with julia roberts.

Oceangram found June 11, 2008

No comments: