Friday, March 30, 2012

Do You Delete Bottles?


Do you delete bottles? If so which types and why? If not, why not?
---
When I first started playing this I got a bottle in a different language and just thought it was a bottle where someone was typing jibberish.   It was until a few bottles later I realised that it was a different language.  Now I never delete bottles because I feel like someone else in the world might like it.
---
Never gotten my own bottle or one I responded to back, must be one heck of a big ocean!
---
I've deleted a couple of bottles that were completely negative toward people or obscene before the censoring.  Otherwise, I just send on even if I disagree with the message.
---
I haven't deleted any yet. I have sent several on without adding a message because I just don't know what to say!
---
I DELETE NASTY ONES.
---
I've only deleted a few.  One becaues it was nothing but jibberish (not a foreign language) and a couple others because they were just hateful.  The hatefull ones are pretty rare though.
---
I'm pretty sure the first ammendment is freedome of speach... I say we keep it that way...even if "they are wrong and we know it all"
---
Toss out the bible quoters. Can find my own preacher.
---
I toss out the ones that spread hate about other people's religions.  The jews the muslims and the christians aren't perfect, but we don't need to discuss that here.
---
I rarely delete a bottle, sometimes just toss it back. First Amendment of not, I don't feel that destructive, vilifying speech needs to be forwarded. Why would I want to encourage someone else to hate?
---
The hateful ones should not be passed on, this is supposed to be FUN. Lets keep it that way!
---
i do not delete bottles.  i don't feel like it's my place to do so.
---
Ocassionally, depends on what's being said, but I don't do it to be spiteful
---
I just found this site, so I don't know. I can't see deleting bottles though, I mean even if the original message is gibberish or crap, you could always add something good to it. And I don't believe in censorship.
---
If I don't find it interesting, most of the time I delete it.
---
I don't delete bottles. This is a place where you can send your deepest thoughts and feelings out to the unknown.
If I don't agree, find offensive, or otherwise have nothing to add to a message I just toss it back. Somebody out there may enjoy reading it
---
I just start playing so I havent had the chance to delete anything...although I would probably delete negative ones.
---
I delete really obscene nasty ones, and ones where drongos think it's funny to write a message using wingdings. They just clog up the ocean.

No comments: