Thursday, March 29, 2012

Would You Swim in the Ocean?
















Would you swim in the ocean?
---
No
---
Yes  I've been in the Atlantic, the Pacific, Carribean and the Sea of Cortez
---
Not in this sea, i don't want to get hit by a bottle :D
---
I have almost lost two sisters to the ocean, both times I was instrumental in saving their lives. My littlest sis I went out and got her by myself, my other one I had to have the help of my dad that didn't believe that she had been pulled by an undertow until it was almost too late. He got her finally, that will teach him to listen to me. That being said, if given a chance to swim in the ocean maybe but I would have to be a stronger swimmer and have some kind of floatation device. The ocean is a harsh mistress, be vigilant.
---
I love the ocean and swim in it whenever I can.
---
Better then the great lakes
---
aye
---
I'll leave it to the critters!
---
I went swimming once in the Gulf of Mexico and almost got nailed by a school of jellyfish.  One did manage to sting me on the ankle and it hurt for days. No oceans for me thank you.
---
yep, and do almost daily, whats the big deal?
---
yes so long as you're careful and respect the ocean.
---
I can't swim, but I have been wading at the beach.
I saw a starfish once; it was coming in on the tide. I threw it back. That was a long time ago, when I was a child. It's probably dead by now, but maybe it had lots of babies before that happened.
---
Yes, of course. I always do. You have to make sure to be careful, though.
---
I like to get my feet wet in the ocean, but I love just sitting in the sand watching the waves.   When I was a kid, I used to love riding the small waves, but that was a long, long, long, long time ago....:P

No comments: